Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Day 1 of the Best of My Life

Today was Day 1.  I have stepped out in faith this year with a new job.  A new harvest of kiddos.  I plan to do right by them.  This is day 1 of  Action toward my goals.  I am no longer going to sit on the sidelines of life and let it pass me by.  Here are a few of my first steps.  They will be small to begin with, but I will take them.  
My day as follows:
  • at 5am I had a snack and quiet time
  • At 6am, Fit camp for an hour
  • Gym-Cardio for 20 minutes
  • Began my first full day in my classroom
  • Began this blog post and fell asleep typing
These are baby steps.  No more talk.  It's time to walk the talk.   I look forward to see where my decisions take me this year.  
Walking by faith,
“But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.”
~Hebrews 11:6



No comments:

Post a Comment