Pages

Friday, February 24, 2017

The Pearl in Me

I recently learned about the different Gem personalities.  I am a Pearl with some Emerald in me.  I am a feeler, make everyone happy, organized chaos kind of girl.  I walk cautiously and decide carefully.  I think and think and think before I act.  I start something with good intentions and fail to follow through.  Hence this blog with lots of advice that I don't even apply to my own life.
I would tell you that all of that is about to change, but you will probably say, "I'll believe it when I see it."  Me too.  I am a continual work in progress.  I want to act. It is time for me to sow seeds of love, joy, peace, patience, goodness, kindness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.  I have to plant in order to reap the benefits of my efforts.  If I do nothing, I should expect nothing.  You reap what you sow.  You get what give. Plant carefully, and don't forget to plant.
Here's the link to the Gem Personality Test if you are curious about what gem you are: What Gem are You?

Walking by Faith,

No comments:

Post a Comment