Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The God of Nick of Time

Timing is important, and with God it is impeccable. I have been blessed to have tried my hand at my "dream job." I have also learned to never say never because I am now in process of doing two specific things I said I would never do. The first is to teach and the second is to go back to school for my master's degree.

God's timing is awesome due to the fact that he has given me a wonderful job (with benefits a few months before my health insurance runs out) as a library clerk for a local middle school where I live. This has given me the opportunity to observe and get my feet wet in a school setting. I love my job and the opportunities I have to impact the lives of those around me. Although I never thought I would be taking graduate level classes, the wheels have been turning that I should maybe go for my master's degree. I pray peace will come about my career path. As we all know God is always there in the nick of time.

1 comment:

  1. Love your title! It is so true - God is continually taken us to places we never thought we would go and doing things we never dreamed of doing.
    So proud of you for holding fast to Him and letting Him lead and guide you!

    ReplyDelete