Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

"I'm in a hurry and don't know why"

I am rushing, rushing till life's no fun,
All I got to do is live and die,
But I'm in a hurry and don't know why."

This is the depiction of my week. I work fulltime and then I have plans everyday this week after work. Including the weekend. I have also made some trips to Wal-Mart and the library that were not originally planned. Then I was required to come back because my purchase could not be located. This gets frustrating, and other plans like going to the gym get thrown out the window. I then sit on the couch and before I know it two more hours fly by as I am fully engaged in the Biggest Loser Premiere. Two people are carted off to the hospital right off the bat. Now that is really encouraging me to get out there and pound the pavement.

I am trying to make a commitment to redeem the precious little time that I do have and spend it for an eternal purpose. The time is now and the choice is mine. How will I choose to spend it? I hope to use it wisely. So bye for now as I spend some quiet time with the Lord and curl up with a book before I enter into a land of sweet dreams.

1 comment:

  1. Quiet times are indeed precious and so few! But thank the Lord for them!

    ReplyDelete