Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

There is a Time...

Seasons are an inevitable part of life. They all have distinct qualities that make them unique. They all have difficult moments, but they are all there for a purpose. God brings each spring, summer, autumn, and winter into our life for His specific purpose. Each season is a learning experience for each one of us.

I have experienced many seasons just in this last year. I wish I had done some things differently, but ultimately I have learned from them and God has received the glory.

Of all of the seasons, autumn is my favorite. It is the season of change, where the leaves burst out in vibrant colors as the trees prepare for a winter's rest. I am in an autumn season in my life as I type, and my biggest struggle is confidence and strength in myself. I am finding it very difficult to surrender when the opportunity is staring me right in the face. As I inwardly struggle, I have to remind myself that God's grace is sufficient for me and I just need to trust in Him.

I hope and pray that whatever season you are in whether you are on the mountaintop or down in the valley; God will get the glory and praise and you can cling to Him no matter what.

1 comment:

  1. I agree - Autumn is such a beautiful season!

    "biggest struggle is confidence and strength in myself."....The reason you are struggling with this is because you never will find those things in yourself. The only place to find true confidence and strength is in the Lord. Then that will flow in and through your life and help you defeat those difficulties to surrender.

    Proverbs 31:25 says, "She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come."
    Strength that comes from the Lord...Being controlled by the Spirit...

    Psalm 96:6 says, "Splendor and majesty are before Him; strength and glory are in His sanctuary." You will find your strength and dignity when you are in the presence of the Lord. He is the one who clothes you!

    Read this article for more insight!!! http://www.reviveourhearts.com/radio/roh/today.php?pid=9540

    ReplyDelete