Pages

Saturday, December 26, 2009

A New Year

I find myself talking about time quite a bit. But here we go again at the beginning of a new year (in a few days or so), my plan is to do less talking about time and more informing you about my use of time.

My church has challenged me to be faithful and I have made a personal goal to get more active and adapt to a more healthy lifestyle.

Here is a little recap of my time this past year:
God has been amazing by calling me to teach, something I NEVER thought I would be doing. After the call, I got certified and took a job as a library clerk in August never expecting the opportunity to teach this year. God was still paving the way and working in my heart, and through divine orchestration I was given the opportunity to teach in October at the school I currently worked at. It hasn't been easy, but it feels right.

In the coming year, I plan to trust God more and keep on doing what I know I should be, and I know it will be a good year.

No comments:

Post a Comment