Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

MAD (Make a Difference) Monday/Tuesday Thankfuls


MAD Monday's blog post experienced some technical difficulties yesterday. The abbreviated form is that I have committed to "Party with a Purpose" for my birthday. On my birthday there will be a local 5k in my area and I plan to run/jog/walk it on my birthday. This is my way to make a difference and give to others and still have a great birthday at the same time.


Now for Tuesday Thankfuls, I am thankful for God and His provision for me. I am thankful for the right to vote, a privilege that I hold quite dear as a woman. We have an awesome responsibility to make our voice heard in our government system. I am also thankful for study guides for major tests like the GRE which I will be taking this Saturday.


There are so many things to be thankful for especially in this season of Thanksgiving, what are you thankful for?

2 comments:

  1. That 5K sounds fun... maybe, just maybe, you could have a buddy to do it with ;)

    Love hearing the gratitude of your heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you volunteering? I have a few friends signed up for it. They just don't know that I am in it too. I think it will be a fun birthday memory.

    ReplyDelete