Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wow God, Wednesday

God is amazing and so good. I will share a quick Wow God moment that happened a few Wednesdays ago. God has been so good to me and blessed me with a new to me car. I purchased it and got to keep the current license plate on it which reads 371 something. I like numbers and singing, so the plate on my old car I picked out to correspond with a hymn that we sing at church, "Love Lifted Me." It always made my tag easy to remember.

Well, I went to get the car titled and almost bought a new plate but decided to keep the one already on the car. I didn't think anything of until at church later that night. I was singing or trying to sing, when I remembered a song. I looked it up and there it was 371, my tag number. I was so excited that I walked out of church to make sure that it was indeed my tag number. The song was "Have Thine Own Way, Lord" and to this day I will not forget my tag number and God will have His way in my life.

1 comment: