Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

WOW What a Week

Sorry it has taken me so long to post.  So much has happened and it is tough to carve out those moments to get on.  I had an amazing Birthday weekend.  I ran the City on a Hill 5K and made my best time of 35 minutes 34 seconds.  It was amazing.  My number was 313 which 13 was my birthday and the day of the race and something I found to be kind of cool.  My brother figured the odds to be less than 1/5th of a chance to have both a 1 and 3 in my number and I had both.

IHOP was next on the agenda and a day of shopping with my mom and aunt who was visiting from out of town.  My parents surprised me with flowers on Monday at work which I got to enjoy all week. I got busy and did not make time for any Our Daily Bread THOTs.

Memories to look back on would be previous birthday weekends.  I have had so many Bowling Parties I have lost count.  One of my best birthday memories was my 13th birthday.  I had a sleepover at my church.  We had homemade pizza and a cake mix cake that looked like a smiley-face.  My classmates from school and church attended.  We played games and didn't sleep much.  It was awesome.

This birthday didn't feel like a birthday really.  Partly because I count down in May, so I pretty much feel like I have already aged before my birthday.  I think the flowers are what made it feel most like a birthday and I love my parents for it.  They are the best.

This week I will do my best to get back on track for each day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment