Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thanksgiving Thanks and Christmas Cheer

I had an excellent Thanksgiving.  My brother, a good friend and I headed out to hit up Golden Corral at about noon.  We perused the parking lot and found it packed with cars and the line out the door in the cold air.  The boys quickly vetoed the wait, so we went in search for our thanksgiving dinner.  We ended up at IHOP and had ourselves a nice meal.  We finished it off with sparkling grapejuice and cupcakes at home made ourselves comfortable and watched Elf.  It was an awesome day just to sit back and relax.

I am thankful for so many things in my life.  Here are a few:  my family, my church family, my Stars at work,  my health, and my relationship with Christ.  I hope you had wonderful thanksgivings as well.

Now the Christmas seasons is upon us.  It is full of busy schedules, celebrations, and gift giving.  Most of all it gives us a chance to celebrate the greatest gift of all, Jesus Christ who would become the Savior of the world by sacrificing himself, so we could fellowship with Him.  That is worth celebrating.

I will try to get my blogging rythmn back soon.  Have a blessed Christmas, and remember if there was no Easter there would be no need for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment