Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2012

~ Untitled Post ~

I just ran across this post draft dated on a very life-altering day for me and many people around me.  I can only imagine myself then trying to articulate all of the emotion in me and around me at that moment.  That is why I believe this post remained unwritten.

I couldn't put my feelings into words and still can't fathom the reasons why such things happen.  I do know that God is in control.  God is the Author and Finisher of my faith and knows exactly what He is doing even when I can't grasp or understand the things that He does.

Within the last two months, God has shown himself faithful to me in miraculous ways.  As a teacher, God has provided me with many harvests of children over the past 4 years.  Right now, I currently have 3 different harvests of children.  I have an amazing job built for me working with children. I volunteer with an organization working with children that need the love of Jesus.  I also work with the children at my church  in various ways. As I continue to release control and trust God, I see God working more and more in my life.

I don't understand God's plans, but I know that they are higher and bigger than I can ever imagine and as long as I am abiding in Him everything will go according to His plan.  What I may see as tragedy God may see as victory.  The impact of a life or set of circumstances can't fully be seen this side of heaven.  All I can do is take it one day at a time trusting God in each step.

"I don't know about tomorrow, but I know Who holds my hand."

No comments:

Post a Comment