Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

It's GO Time!

A new year has arrived.  For me, it is GO time!  I am sick and tired of wasting time planning to do things that I need to do.  I am not throwing planning out the window.  It has it's place, but there is a time where you just need to pick up and GO.
I have accomplished so much--scratch that--God has accomplished so much in and through me in the last couple of months.  These last few months have been difficult to say the least, but I have seen God work the most in my life.  It is such an amazing feeling to GO and do what God has called me to do.
This year I have been called to GO teach my many harvests of children to the best of my ability.
I have also committed to GO the healthy route this year and will be doing a book study on godly eating habits.  I know this won't be easy, but I will go.  This is one of my hardest struggles, and I plan to gain victory over it.
I have been called to GO and share my faith with others, this seems to be the most intimidating thing at times.  I have always cared what people thought of me and been afraid to share my faith.  "If I speak up, they are going to think I'm crazy."  "If I say something about Jesus, they may get angry."  I have purposely avoided putting God into conversations because I didn't want others to think less of me.  Just in the last few month, I have shared my faith directly or indirectly around 80 to 100 times!  Wow!  That is crazy to me!  God is doing a great work in me and giving me the boldness and courage to speak up and go. The wonderful thing about it is that the more I do it, the more I want to do it.  It makes me so excited that I can hardly contain myself.
This year is a year to GO and do what God has commanded me to do.  I must know Him and make Him known.

No comments:

Post a Comment