Pages

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Does it Matter for Eternity's Sake?

I just had a huge wake up call today about time and days.  God showed me that my time and energy needs to be focused upon things that can change ETERNITY.  My endless hours in front of the computer or my snail's pace to finish routines around the house doesn't use HIS time very effectively.  God can use the many distractions we face as a means to draw us to Him, but He would probably rather us choose Him first and pray for opportunities to use the time He gives us.
I now need to return to my To Do list and ask God what He wants me to accomplish today and do my best to do so.  God's plans are way better than I can imagine.  I can't wait to see what He has in store for the rest of today.  Don't fret over matters that don't matter. Take advantage of matters that impact Eternity because in the end, that is what truly matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment