Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Application

"Ignorance on fire is better than knowledge on ice."

It is time to change.  I need to work harder on myself.  I need to become the person that I want to attract.  I need to act.  I have dreams, and I want them to come true.  If I do nothing, nothing will happen.  It is time for me to put action to the knowledge that I have gained over the course of my life.  I know but don't do. My primary focus is getting to my 100 pound party.  It has been a long time coming.  I will post my action steps toward that goal and the many other goals I have.  It is time for me to be transformed and to follow my heart and not my head according to the will of God.  I am looking forward to the next steps in my journey to wellness and whole living, and I give glory to God for all that He has done and is going to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment