Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Failed...

My Morning routine
You just shared your results and determined to document your journey, sounded through my mind.  The guilt of giving in to pizza the night before was gnawing at me.  Then suddenly right after that thought, I hear, "There's a war between guilt and grace..." float through the speakers. "And they're fighting for a sacred space/But I'm living proof Grace wins every time.  I whisper a prayer of thanks, and forgive myself.

I am so grateful that God's grace forgives my many failures.  I do realize that this is NOT a license to choose whatever I want and ask for forgiveness later.  Monday was an excellent day up until my cheat meal of four delicious (at the time) slices of pizza.
Shake Prep for Thanksgiving

Tuesday was an awesome day.  I had my shakes.  I turned down pasta and garlic bread at a staff meeting at work, and came home and made an amazing egg and veggie skillet meal for dinner.

My morning routines are getting better allowing me to be more efficient with my time.  I am about to head out for Thanksgiving with aunts, uncles, and cousins.  I have packed my shakes, and plan to not overdo it on Thanksgiving.  Thanksgiving is one day.  Have a happy one and be truly grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment